Fridge Trouble and Messy Rooms
1:25 PMHave you ever noticed how comfy floors are to sit on? I have. I love sitting on the floor. I don't really know why, though. Maybe it's because on the rare occasion I can actually see it, I am so proud of myself for having tidied up that I just have to sit on it.
You see, I'm not the neatest girl in the world when it comes to my apartment (it's really just a dorm room, but I feel so much more grown up when I say apartment. It does have a bathroom, so...). Every now and again I will have an intense need to tidy it, but usually I can live, even thrive, in the chaos. When I moved to uni, however, keeping my room to a certain standard has become important. I can still thrive in the chaos, don't worry, but we actually have cleaners here. Yes, I know, I am priviledged. They don't get to do their job unless the floors are clear, and, honestly, who would want some stranger to see their bad, messy habits? So tonight the room is getting a makeover.
Another thing that is going to happen tonight is I am going to google how my fridge works, because there's water in it. I don't think there's supposed to be water in it. And I seem to have thrown away the instruction in a moment of insanity.
Wish me luck! I am so easily distracted I will probably only clean for a couple of minutes before doing something entirely different...
xx
0 comments